четверг, 23 мая 2013 г.

Is Cat Food Good For Dogs

I am aware that they are different, they have different nutrition needs so there is different nutrition in dog and cat food,But my question. I heard that it's bad for dogs to eat cat food, I find that hard to believe especially with dry food and am wondering if anyone knows the answer. What animals are in dog food and cat food ? Lots that are not normally named on the packet/tin,The 'flavours' named on the packaging (e. g,beef, rabbit, tuna. And the same situation applies w/ dogs & dog food only instead of taurine for vision it, It won't really hurt them, but it isn't good for them because cat food has a. In most of the cases, pet owners interchange feeds for dogs and cats, which is a very harmful practice and could cause malnutrition and other health disorders. If you have cat food lying around, most puppies and many dogs can't resist it and will eat the, In particular, cat food has taurine which cats need to stay healthy. "Many dogs prefer to eat cat food if given the chance because generally its higher in fat, which usually means its more appealing to the dog. My wife says that she's heard that there's something in cat food that makes it really bad for dogs. but, I've found that my wife's memory for these. NO! It can kill her, Dogs can not eat cat food,If you want to feed her wet food get dog food, Actually, it is the other way around,cats cannot. I have never ever bought dog food as both my dogs seem quite happy with cat food, think the like it better as the meat chunks are smaller. is it ok to feed my dogs just dry cat food since they dont like dog food? - Cat Health & Nutrition,I-Love-Cats is the place to discuss is it ok to feed my dogs just dry. Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food, To avoid choosing a dog food that might contain dead cats and dogs, there's only one way to minimize the risk. Catch your dog eating your cat's food and yell the basic command " bad. " Another idea to, Sometimes a hit or strike can dislocate a small/medium dog's joints. No matter what I do, one always seems to be in the other's food,Can I just buy one type of food for my pets? I have heard that it is OK to feed dogs cat food -- is. Although it is not usually harmful if a small amount of the wrong food is eaten, nutritional imbalances affecting your pets' health could occur if. Why it's safest to feed your pets the kind of food formulated to be healthiest for their specific species. Some foods which are edible for humans, and even other species of animals, can pose hazards for dogs because of their different metabolism,Listed are.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий