суббота, 29 июня 2013 г.

dog eating dandelions

Hi: My dog keeps eating the yellow dandelions and the white little wishy weeds, Could he be lacking something? He's not getting sick on them . Springer Eats Dandelion Flower Heads - posted in Dog Health, Care & Medical: My parents deaf springer has a real big thing for dandelion . Denes Fact Sheet no. 34: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Dandelion root is a, Dog Food,Cat Food,Health,Advice,Blog,News,About Denes,View Basket. May 20, In fact, dandelions are plants that you can eat every part of without getting sick, and dandelions can even be used for medicine, Dogs don't . My 55 lb Llewellin Setter Abby was eating dandelions today,She seems to be fine, are there any ill effects of dogs eating dandelions ? BOB .
Dandelions are not often thought of as something yummy to eat in America, but they are actually delicious and very nutritious. I have a pup that eats daisies, dandelions, grass, leaves and twigs ! Never had a dog like it before ! I wish she would eat her food with the same . Tummel eats dandelions sometimes, i know a few other dogs that like, As far as I understand it there is no harm in a dog eating dandelions as . My dog eats dandelion roots, i have holes in my lawn,I know there are benefits but do you know why she does this,She like to eat grass too.
, has been drinking alot,Could this be a result of the diuretic effect dandelions tend to have? Submitted: 426 days and 2 hours ago,Category: Dog Veterinary.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий