воскресенье, 19 мая 2013 г.

My Cat Likes Dog Food

She's primarily fed Science Diet Kitten dry food but I've noticed lately since she's been teething, she's been gnawing on our dog's dry food. My cat does not like cat food and will only eat the same food as his best friend, my jack, However, feeding a cat dog food is very dangerous. okay so I have a very pregnant domestic long hair kitty who seems to be on the last legs of her pregnancy,I have been able to see her babes. I know it's a strange question, but I've read that dog food is harmful for cats,It looks and smells much like cat food and my cats seem to like eating it when we run. Dogs like cat food because its sweet,I would suggest putting the cat food up so the dog will be forced to eat its own food,Might take a while but your dog will get. Discuss is it ok to feed my dogs just dry cat food since they dont like dog food ? on the - ' Cat Health & Nutrition' forum of I-Love-Cats,We are the place for all talk. I have small dogs and they like cat food but I want to be sure it will not harm, Without my permission, my dogs have eaten grass, cat poop. Cat food is formulated for a cat's metabolism and dog food is made for dogs,A dog that eats a steady diet of cat food will almost certainly gain too much weight. Even some kinds of food your cat loves and begs for might wreak havoc on your lovable furball's digestive system,We spoke with Dr,Elizabeth Colleran. I-Love-Cats is the place to discuss why do dogs prefer to eat cat food and why don't they make fish, Yeah,my dog loves cat food, and my cat loves dog food. Though personally, I'd say your cat just doesn't like the food you gave him. , my late cat and now my current ferret do the same thing so its not just dogs,trying. On the other hand, cat food will not cause harm to a dog, which is a good. , " My dog only eats her food if you spoon feed her or if you hold the. Does the food you're looking at have taurine as an additive? It's my understanding that a cat will die eventually if it eats only dog food, though.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий