пятница, 5 июля 2013 г.

dog eating kitty litter

Clumping cat litter expands to 5 times its size when wet, and takes the consistency of clay cement. , Uh,a lot of dogs enjoy eating cat poop. Yes, if your dog eats a large amount of kitty litter (especially the clumping variety) it can cause dehydration, a blockage, or even death,Always better to err on the . Ok, anyone who has had both dogs and cats has had instances where the dog went munching from the litterbox,But my foster dog just ate  . 9 Jul 202, If you own both cats and dogs then you may have faced this problem before,For some reason your Dog like to be in your Cat's litter box,Why is . It is very hard to deter a dog from eating cat poop, because, like eating any poop, it is self-rewarding behavior (the behavior itself is its reward), Cat litter boxes .
Hello all, My 2 and half month old German Shepherd puppy ate my cats kitty litter today! I had just stepped away for a min and when I came . My dog ate cat litter three weeks ago and got diarrhea,We took him to the vet and he was prescribed Metronidazole which helped a bit, but now . 6 Sep 2008, Can this hurt him?? I just got my first kitty yesterday and my beagle keeps sticking his head in the cats litter box,I just wanted to know if my dog  . Aug 200, My dog just ate about 2 cups of clumping cat litter, but it was already clumped because the cat had already peed on it (I know really gross).
5 Apr 202, The best way to keep your dog from eating the cat poop is to, well, KEEP YOUR DOG AWAY FROM THE CAT LITTER ! Easier said than done?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий