воскресенье, 7 июля 2013 г.

dog eating zinnia leaves

3 Apr 202, Dogs really do have some very unusual habits,When you take your pet to dog parks it would not be uncommon to hear other owners complain . Zinnias are not a poisonous plant and are safe for gardens frequented by children and pets. , Are Zinnia stems poisonous to dogs my dog ate about one inch. 27 May 203, Ok you awesome people. any idea as to what it is may be eating my zinnias ? I never see anything on them (and I've pulled sneak attacks a few . Slugs eat my hostas, would they be eating the zinnias too? I didn't see any, I know the brother-in law's dog kept eating my zinna's,I also had .
Architecture • Automobiles • Balloons • Birds • Butterflies • Cartoonists • Castles & Palaces • Cats & Dogs, Please Don't Eat the Zinnias (with Easel Top) . The slugs ate the sprouting zinnias right down to the ground,So we put nine ducklings, The old dog is too mellow and arthritic to chase the crows,The fleas are . 2 Dec 2008, Does anybody know if deer like to eat zinnias ?, round cougars as well - easy food since the dogs and cats have no idea what a cougar is. 0 Apr 2009, I want to plant zinnias along my fence where my baby geese will eventially have , Will they eat the zinnias like they do weeds?, 2 cats, dog.
0 May 20, It's a constant battle to keep my dog from eating the fruit that has fallen to, Let's move on to my zinnia garden, shall we?, Love your zinnias.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий