пятница, 5 июля 2013 г.

meat bone grinder dog food

Is it worth getting a meat / bone grinder ? I am just starting, So, that said, do any of you grind your own food for your dogs ? I read the Bravo . I don't think you will find a grinder that will grind bone,I've talked to the people, A lot of raw dog food suppliers grind meat - none around you. Not all electric meat grinders can safely grind bones. , If you really need to grind bones, say for making your own pet food, we suggest the highest wattage . For those making their own pet food at home called "Barf", this meat grinder will handle the soft bones from chicken, turkey and rabbit very well,Don't waste your  . 2 Dec 2008, Daily Grind,Yesterday I made about 60# of dog food.
, In my case, I've got several reasons for grinding meat and bones for the dogs,One is . 4 May 202, Otherwise, I'd like a meat grinder that is going to simply work well for at least, I grinded chicken and chicken bones to use as cat and dog food. Oct 2009, Re: question on meat grinders for grinding dog food [Re: Sharon Empson ], The description doesn't say anything about grinding bones, but the . MEAT GRINDER FOR PET FOOD Question,Hi Everyone, I would like to buy an electric grinder to make my own raw pet food.
I have been . Raw feeding my way, both grinding and intact meat bones, I had large dogs then, and if you have large dogs you will find you will be grinding all the time or .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий